Friday, June 29, 2007

Getting Older


The Other day I turned thirteen, I feel great because I have a lot more privileges
,but I also felt kind of scared because I knew that I was a year older but I was also a year older in God. I started thinking about our generation was the generation that was going to change the world, and then I started thinking how big of a task that is. I was immediately overwhelmed as i was riding home from Laser Tag, and amazingly it was not because of the flashing lights and fast upbeat TECHNO music. I was thinking of how to please God with what I do. Then remembered something I learned in summer session a few weeks ago, it was a verse that said something about not letting anyone look down on you when youre trying to impact the world. so since then I have been doing my best to witness about God and Serve God with all I have. That was a great night for me

No comments: